Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Ideals fall victim to fashion

I bought new glasses... So now to go with my ever increasing mess of a hair style I have some thick rimmed indie glasses. But I have done the unthinkable... I bought prada. I remember being new to new york and unemployed. To amuse myself I did some odd things. I used to go to the prada store on Madison ave. wearing my rattiest flannel covered in stains. I would have a bag of chips in my hand and would messily eat them as I walked in... clearly covering my hands in grease. Then I would reach out and try to touch ridiculously expensive crap and watch the sales person freak out. I would eventually be asked to leave...

Oh well, now I have some cool glasses... I just wish I could scratch the prada label off the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home