Sunday, September 16, 2007

Movies, movies, movies

A break from the old Turkey trip to some pop culture stuff. First off, good god did they fuck up the fantastic four. They fucked the Fantastic Four, Dr Doom, the Silver Surfer, and Galactus. Boy I sound like a dork... but who cares. There should be a rule in film making much like your momma told you when you were a kid, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all," only it will be a little different for the film industry "If you can't make anything good, go find another job."

I also saw Superbad. This movie is fantastic, and it made me miss High School. That's a tough one... actually making me miss high school. But I swear I was those kids, no I never went to parties, but that was the fantasy of that movie. I didn't get the hot girl... but that too was the fantasy of the movie. But I wore vests, got shit faced drunk with dorks, and got my best friend in trouble when he went home and barfed. Kudos to these guys for their beautiful dork fantasies, we need more Superbad, Knocked Up, and 40-Year Old Virgin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home